Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023, Upload Plant Photo @ abs. assam. gov. in, Amrit Brikshya Andolan Official website, Upload Plant Photo on aba.assam.gov.in:
Today on September 17th, Many people have participated in this Amrit Brikshya Jan Andolan 2023 by the Government of Assam. In this Jan Andolan, Motive to plant 1 cr saplings, a citizen-led movement to build a tree economy, and a clean environment.
Citizens who contribute to Amrit Brikha Andolan on 17 September 2023. They need to Upload their Photo of Planting to the Official website or App to get benefits by Direct Benefits Transfer to their Bank Account. Here in this post, you’ll get the guidelines to upload Photo Successfully to abs. assam. gov. in.
aba. assam. gov. in
aba.assa.gov.in is the official website of the Scheme. You need to Login to this website to Upload your Tree Planting Photo Online. Apart from that, The government of Assam has also Launched a Mobile App by the name of amrit brikha andolan app. You can use the App to Upload your photos Successfully and Eligible for rewards.
|Scheme Name||Amrit Brikshya Andolan|
|Started by||CM Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Announced Date||8th June, 2023|
|Launched Date||September, 17th|
|Photo UpLoading Time||9:00 Am to 4: 00 PM|
|Total Financial Grant||₹300 per plant|
|Goal Of Plantation||1 Crore Plantation|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|App Name||Amrit Brikshya Andolan|
Assam creates history!
Today I joined the #AmritBrikshya Jan Andolan to plant 1 cr saplings, a citizen-led movement to build a tree economy, a clean environment and celebrate the birthday of a true champion of the Green Planet – Adarniya Shri Narendra Modi ji. @narendramodi pic.twitter.com/EmfMRd7YVv— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) September 17, 2023
Log in to aba. assam. gov. in
- visit the official website link i.e aba.assam.gov.in, / Your app home screen here on the homepage you will find the option login in menu/ toggle bar (in mobile).
- click on login and put your Login credentials.
- In first field you have to put your registered mobile number.
- In One Time Password/ Registration Number field you have to enter your Amrit Brikhya Andolon registration number (Ex : SH00011) or if you forgot your registration number then click the option for get OTP.
- After put the registration number /OTP you have to enter captcha (the numbers appear in the form)
- After filling up all fields you have to click login.
Plant Selection Process:
- After Login from app/website your dashboard will be opened in the dashboard you will find the option select plant.
- Then click on the dropdown menu to select your plant name. you will find the plant name ex. Mehgony, Agoru, Bogipoma etc.
- After selecting the plant name you have to go for the next option Upload photo.
Amrit Brikshya Andolan Photo Uploading Process
- Photo Uploading Process: The App will prompt you to give permission to access the camera of the phone. Kindly choose “ALLOW” > “WHILE USING THE APP.” Choosing “DON’T ALLOW” will block App’s access to the phone’s camera.
- The App will prompt you to give permission to access the phone’s location. Kindly choose “ALLOW”> “WHILE USING THE APP.” The App will not allow uploading of photos from Phone Gallery not containing tagged location data.
- If you are using your Android phone camera offline (without involving the Amrit Brikhya Andolan App) to take photographs of saplings and store in the phone’s Gallery for uploading them later, switch on “ENABLE LOCATION DATA TAGS” in the Android Camera App before taking the pictures. This will store the location data, and time & date stamps along with the photograph.
- The time & date stamping ALWAYS refers to the time & date of clicking the photograph, and not that of uploading.
- While clicking the photograph with the Amrit Brikhya Andolan App using the phone’s camera, CROP button will appear on the top right corner of the screen. You can adjust the cropping as you may like, and then press the CROP button. This will NOT affect the metadata related to time & date stamping, and the location coordinates. Time & date stamp, and the location coordinates are separately stored in a database, which you can view by logging into the Portal (https://aba.assam.gov.in).
- Separate Apps like ‘GPS Cam,’ ‘’GPS Map Camera,’ ‘GPS Stamp’ which imprint location coordinates, and date & time on the photograph itself, DO NOT necessarily store / tag the metadata related to location coordinates along with the photograph. You may have a photograph in the Phone Gallery with location coordinates imprinted on it. But the ‘Amrit Brikhya Andolan’ App will look for the tagged metadata pertaining to the location, and if the same is absent, will not allow the photo to be uploaded
Amrit Brikha Helpline Number
If you have any queries regarding ABA than you can contact the below details.
- Helpline Number:- 0361-2724222
- Email:- [email protected]