(Big Breaking News) Amrit Brikha Andolan 2023 Photo Upload Date Extended to 20th September 2023. Hello, dear all people of Assam. Today September 17th the Amrit Brikha Andolan Event date. Today all the participating Citizens need to take Pictures of planted trees and Upload them to the Official website abs. assam. gov. in and the Official App to get benefits by Direct Benefits Transfer to their Bank Account.
Due to heavy traffic on the web and website, it crashed. But you don’t worry. The government of Assam has made some new changes to tackle this situation. The Date of Uploading Photos has been extended to 20th September 2023 till 12:00 PM. So, Here in this post, We try to share more details about it.
Amrit Brikha Andolan 2023
The Amrit Brikha Andolan 2023 Motive to plant 1 cr saplings, a citizen-led movement to build a tree economy, and a clean environment. This was a really great and appreciated movement by the government of Assam.
- Name of Program: Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023
- State: Assam
- Launched by: CM Himanta Biswa Sarma
- Objectives: Tree Plantation
- Department: Assam Forest and Environment Dept.
- Registration Deadline: 15th September 2023 (Midnight)
- Total Tree Plantation: 1 Crore
- Photos of Seedlings Date: 17th September 2023
- Photos Upload Deadline: 20th September 2023 (Midnight)
- Registration Mode: Online
- Certificate Download Link: Available here
- Official Website: https://aba.assam.gov.in/
অমৃত বৃক্ষ আন্দোলনৰ অধীনত গছপুলি ৰোপণৰ দ্বাৰা অসমৰ অভিলেখ সৃষ্টিকাৰী যাত্ৰাত আপুনিও অংশীদাৰ হ'বলৈ ৰোপণ কৰা গছপুলিৰ সৈতে আপোনাৰ জিঅ' টেগযুক্ত ফটো আপলোড কৰক।#AmritBrikshyaAndolan #promotingtreeeconomy pic.twitter.com/bGJu0KEc25— AmritBrikshyaAndolan (@AmritBrikshya) September 17, 2023
অমৃত বৃক্ষ আন্দোলনৰ অধীনত গছপুলি ৰোপণৰ দ্বাৰা অসমৰ অভিলেখ সৃষ্টিকাৰী যাত্ৰাত আপুনিও অংশীদাৰ হ’বলৈ ৰোপণ কৰা গছপুলিৰ সৈতে আপোনাৰ জিঅ’ টেগযুক্ত ফটো আপলোড কৰক।Chief Minister Assam
Amrit Brikha Andolan 2023 Photo Upload Last Date
The Government of Assam has Extended the Last Date for Uploading the Photo to 20 September 2023 But You’ll need to Capture or Click the Photograph Today on 17th September before 4:00 PM with GPS Camera.
20 September 2023 (midnight)
How to Upload Photo on ABA Assam?
- Step #1: Log in to the ABA (Amrit Brikha Andolan) website or App
- Step #2: From the Dropdown Menu Select the Plant Name.
- Step #3: Now Select Photos from Gallary and Click on “Upload” (Upload an image with the saplings, ensuring it includes geolocation and a timestamp.)
- Step #4: Once the Photo was Uploaded Successfully, You’ll get an ID Number. Take a Screenshot for reference.
Note: The official photo upload link may not be working currently but will be updated soon.
- Photo with Geo Tags are allowed to Update (Turn on Location while Capturing Photo)
- Photos can be uploaded through aba.assam.gov.in
- Photo Data can be exchanged through email or documents.
- Any Photo shared by WhatsApp or other social media are not allowed to be uploaded.
- You upload multiple Photos from multiple accounts through the same mobile.