Amrit Brikkho Andolan login page, www.aba.assam.gov.in Photo Upload, Amrit Brikha andolan certificate download, Amrit Brikha Andolan Self Help Group, Aba Assam Gov in login 2023, amrit brikha andolan log in, amrit brikha andolan official website, growing the tree economy of assam, aba.assam.govt.in:
www.aba.assam.govt.in is the official website of Amrit Brikha Andolan. Here you can Upload Your Planting Tree Photos before 20 September 2023 (midnight) to be eligible to get rewards directly Transfer to your Bank Account. You can also do the same with the Official App.
Due to heavy traffic and usage of the App website, it crashed. But don’t worry! You just click the photos today and the upload time has been extended officially till 20 September 2023. You can upload the images anytime before that last date and time.
The Chief Minister of Assam, Dr Himanta Biswa Sarma has started a new initiative for all Assam residents to increase the greenery across Assam by the Name of Amrit Brikha Andolan. In this Event or Scheme, the government will reward the participating candidate ₹100 for Planting a Tree and ₹300 for taking care of the plants. All the benefits are directly transferred to their Bank Account after 3 years.
|Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023
|CM Himanta Biswa Sarma
|Assam Forest and Environment Dept.
|15th September 2023 (Midnight)
|Total Tree Plantation
|Photos of Seedlings Date
|17th September 2023
|Photos Upload Deadline
|20th September 2023 (Midnight)
|Amrit Brikha Andolan Certificate Download Link
অমৃত বৃক্ষ আন্দোলনৰ অধীনত গছপুলি ৰোপণৰ দ্বাৰা অসমৰ অভিলেখ সৃষ্টিকাৰী যাত্ৰাত আপুনিও অংশীদাৰ হ'বলৈ ৰোপণ কৰা গছপুলিৰ সৈতে আপোনাৰ জিঅ' টেগযুক্ত ফটো আপলোড কৰক।#AmritBrikshyaAndolan #promotingtreeeconomy pic.twitter.com/bGJu0KEc25— AmritBrikshyaAndolan (@AmritBrikshya) September 17, 2023
Amrit Brikkho Andolan login page aba. assam. gov. in
To Upload the Photos you need to log in to Amrit Brikkho Andolan Official website aba assam gov in or App. Follow the complete guidelines below to log in.
- Visit the official website of ABA Assam (Amrit Brikha Andolan) at https://aba.assam.gov.in/.
- Click on the Login button from the Menu on HomePage.
- Enter your registered number and click on the Send OTP button.
- Enter the OTP and fill in the captcha code.
- Finally, Hit the submit button.
- That’s it, Done. You have logged in successfully to Amrit Brikha Andolan.
www.aba.assam.gov.in Photo Upload
- Visit the Official website of ABA aba.assam.gov.in or Open the App.
- Go to Settings and Click on Login
- Now Enter your registered mobile Number and Click on Send OTP.
(Note- If you are having an issue with the OTP then you can use your registration number to log in.)
- Once you receive the OTP, Just enter the OTP, Fill Captcha, and Hit the Login button.
- On the very next page, you will see your Complete details like Name, Address, etc.
- Now at the bottom of the Page, You’ll see an Upload Photo Option, Just click on it.
- Now Select Plant then Select Photo from Gallery and Click on Upload.
- Wait for some time to upload the photos successfully.
- Once done! You’ll see a popup box with your plant ID.
The Power of Geo-Tagged Photos
One of the unique features of this initiative is the requirement to upload geo-tagged photos on the portal. These photos must also bear a timestamp, a crucial step to ensure transparency and accountability. Participants have until the 20th of September to upload their photos, after which they can claim incentives for their dedicated efforts in planting trees.
Amrit Brikha Andolan Certificate Download from aba.assam.gov.in
All the participating citizens can download their ABA Certificate from the Official website aba.assam.gov.in or the App. Login to your dashboard and then you’ll see an option to download the certificate. Just click on it and your certificate will start downloading on your mobile phone.