PM Vishwakarma Yojana Online Apply 2023, pm vishwakarma gov in, विश्वकर्मा श्रम सम्मान योजना registration, विश्वकर्मा श्रम सम्मान योजना टोल फ्री नंबर, pm vishwakarma yojana last date, pm vishwakarma registration date:
On the occasion of Vishwakarma Jayanti, The Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi has launched a New Scheme by the Name of “PM Vishwakarma” on the date of September 17th, 2023. Here in this new scheme, Prime Minister Modi has consistently emphasized his commitment to providing assistance to individuals engaged in traditional crafts.
The Vishwakarma Scheme is not only to offer financial support to artisans and craftsmen but also to ensure the preservation and vitality of age-old traditions, cultures, and diverse heritages through the promotion of local products, arts, and crafts. Here in this post, We try to share detailed information about the PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Eligibility, and more.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||PM Vishwakarma Yojana|
|Launch Date||17 September 2023|
|Announce Date||15 August 2023|
|Beneficiaries||SC ST OBC, economic weak category people, traditional artisans and craftspeople|
|Launch by||PM Shri Narendra Modi|
|Budget||13000 to 15000 Crore Rs.|
PM Vishwakarma is a Central Sector Scheme launched by the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises to provide holistic and end-to-end support to artisans and craftspeople through access to collateral-free credit, skill training, modern tools, incentives for digital transactions and market linkage support.
With the blessings of Lord Vishwakarma, Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana is being launched today— PIB India (@PIB_India) September 17, 2023
PM Vishwakarma Yojana emerges as a new ray of hope for millions of families working traditionally with hand skills and tools
Along with this scheme, the nation has also received… pic.twitter.com/B5E12IzAne
“Traditionally, crores of ‘Vishwakarmas’ who create something or the other by working hard with their hands, tools and equipment are the builders of this country. We have a huge list of countless people like the blacksmiths, goldsmiths, potters, carpenters, sculptors, artisans, masons etc. The country has brought various incentive schemes for the first time to support the hard work of all these Vishwakarmas. Provisions have been made for training, technology, credit and market support for such people. PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman i.e., PM Vishwakarma will bring a sea change in the lives of crores of Vishwakarmas”-Hon’ble Prime Minister, 1st February, 2023
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Benefit
Under this PM Vishkarma Scheme, The eligible candidate will be entitled to a toolkit incentive amounting to ₹15,000, access to collateral-free credit support of up to Rs 1 lakh for the first tranche and Rs 2 lakh for the second tranche at a concessional interest rate of 5% Only.
1. Recognition: Recognition as Vishwakarma through Certificate and ID Card
- a. Skill Verification followed by 5-7 days (40 hours) of Basic Training
- b. Interested candidates can also enroll for 15 days (120 hours) of Advanced Training
- c. Training Stipend: Rs 500 per day
3. Toolkit Incentive: Rs 15,000 grant
4. Credit Support:
- a. Collateral-free Enterprise Development Loans: Rs 1 lakh (First Tranche for 18 months repayment) & Rs 2 lakh (Second Tranche for 30 months repayment)
- b. Concessional Rate of Interest: 5% to be charged from the beneficiary with an Interest Subvention cap of 8% to be paid by MoMSME
- c. Credit Guarantee fees to be borne by GoI
5. Incentive for Digital Transaction: Re 1 per transaction for a maximum upto100 transactions (monthly)
6. Marketing Support: The National Committee for Marketing (NCM) will provide services such as Quality Certification, Branding and promotion, E-commerce linkage, Trade Fairs advertising, publicity, and other marketing activities.
Eligible Trades under PM Vishwakarma Yojana:
- Fishing Net Maker Tailor (Darzi)
- Washerman (Dhobi)
- Garland Maker (Malakaar)
- Barber (Nai)
- Doll and Toy Maker (Traditional)
- Basket/Mat/Broom Maker/Coir Weaver Mason (Rajmistri)
- Cobbler (Charmkar)/Shoesmith/Footwear Artisan
- Sculptor (Moortikar, Stone Carver), Stone Breaker
- Potter (Kumhaar)
- Goldsmith (Sonar)
- Hammer and Tool Kit Maker
- Blacksmith (Lohar)
- Armourer Boat Maker
- Carpenter (Suthar)
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Proof of Occupation
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Registration Online Link
Step #1: Visit the Official website of PM Vishwakarma Yojana from your web browser.
Step #2: Register yourself using your Mobile Number and Aadhaar Card.
Step #3: Verify your Mobile Number and Aadhar Card through OTP.
Step #4: Fill in the PM Vishwakarma Yojana Registration Form with your details, including Name, Address, and Trade-related Information, and Hit the Submit button.
Step #5: Download the PM Vishwakarma Digital ID and Certificate for future reference.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Login
Step #1: Once you register successfully, Log in to the PM Vishwakarma Yojana Portal.
Step #2: Upload all the required documents and submit the application form.
Step #3: Officials will verify the received applications. You can check your Application status here.
Collateral-Free Loan under PM Vishwakarma Yojana will be disbursed with the help of Commercial Banks, Regional Rural Banks, and Other Financial Institutions. The Government of India is planning to develop a Mobile App for registration.
|Official website||Visit here|
|PM Vishwakarma Login Page||Visit here|
|How to Register||Visit here|
|Toll Free Helpline Number||18002677777 and 17923|